- Overall length (LOA)
- Beam on centreline (BOC)
- Transport height(Height from the lowest point (Keel) till deck incl. winch and superstructures)
- Mast length
Sailing & motor yachts
Our core competency is the international transport of yachts of up to 80 ft and 40 tonnes. The experience we have amassed over the last 30 years enables us to offer a highly efficient and comprehensive service:
- Complete route planning and calculation of the most cost-effective options.
- Acquisition of special permits.
- Processing of the necessary customs documents.
- Organisation of professional transport escort (BF2/3) and/or police escort.
- Transport preparation, such as shrink-wrapping, rigging, unrigging or cradle loading.
- Organisation of loading and unloading at the port, sea port, the selected boatyard or any other destination you request.
- Safe loading of your yacht using cranes or travel lift on to our safe pillar system. In addition, we are able to load onto your own stand with or without the keel.
- Individual transportation of mast, keel, cradle or dismantled flybridge is possible.
Service portfolio yacht transport
- National and international transport by truck
- Waterway transport
- Acquisition of special permits
- Completion of customs procedures
- Additional transport insurance coverage by our in-house agency (Nürnberger Gruppe/ Pantaenius)
Service around your yacht
- Storage/temporary storage
- Cradle assembly
- Special installations, e.g. hydraulic bathing platforms, multi-media systems, generators, air-conditioning systems
- Yacht cleaning service, including professional sails and cushion cleaning
Preparing for transport
Are you looking for a reliable and efficient specialist to meet your boat and yacht transport requirements? You have certainly come to the right place.
In order to submit an accurate and individualised quotation, we will need to know the exact measurements of your boat and your required loading and unloading points.
Parts of the boat may need to be disassembled before transportation. If this is necessary, we are more than happy to advise you as this will depend on the individual size and dimensions of the boat.
Due to the unusual nature of each special and heavy load, we recommend that you take out additional transport insurance. We will be more than happy to advise you.
Loading and unloading points
Is there a suitable crane system available at the loading and unloading points? It is important to ensure that the transport vehicles will be able to access your chosen loading and unloading locations.